Monday, February 01, 2010

I Am Back

I'm Back

It has been over a year since I have blogged. I took time off to finish writing a book that I began years ago. The first full draft is now finished. I expect to edit and rewrite for a few months, then publish late this summer. The book focuses on how to become a good or better thinker. I intend to serialize it, a chapter per month, on my “Considerate Thinking” blog. Meanwhile, I am posting snippets of it on Twitter daily. Check Twitter–wallaceroark. http://twitter.com/#home I hope to update at least two of my several blogs (see the bottom of My Profile) each week

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good to read that your back. Just happened to be thinking about you and "googled" you and this came up!

Congratuations on retirement and nearly completing your book. I am sure it is something I would enjoy reading. Will it be an easy read like J. K. Galbraith or something profound in each line and paragraph like a P. Tillich?

Still think that you should write the expose on baptist politics...especially since you are now retired.

I miss the intellectual challenges and varying perspectives you often presented daily in class.

Thank you for being an "A" teacher and mentor who was well above average.

David Schroll, HPU class of 1994